My research focuses on identification and estimation of nonlinear panel data models. I am particularly interested in the use of high-dimensional statistics and machine learning tools to solve such problems.
I am co-organizer of the Statistics•Econometrics•Machine-Learning seminar at CREST, as well as the internal Firms and Market (Ph.D.) seminar.
- June 3-5, 2021: I will give a talk at the 2021 Africa Meeting of the Econometric Society (AFES 2021)
- June 22-25, 2021: I will give an online talk at the 2021 IAAE conference
- June 25-27, 2021: I will give an online talk at the 2021 Asian Meeting of the Econometric Society (AMES2021)
- July 1-3, 2021: I will give an online talk at the 2021 China Meeting of the Econometric Society (CMES 2021, virtual)
- August 23-27, 2021: I will give an online talk at the EEA-ESEM Virtual 2021
- February 17, 2021: I gave a talk on “The Asymptotics of Changes-in-Changes Estimators” at the EDMH PhD students seminar in Orsay, France.
- September 18, 2020: Our paper “Fixed Effects Binary Choice Models with Three or More Periods” with X. D’Haultfœuille and L. Davezies is now on arXiv.